Our hearts say it’s time for strong medicine- for truth telling.
In the midst of parties, vacations and gatherings of friends and/or family, do you have a nagging feeling that one more year has gone by and your deepest desires, hopes and dreams are still unfulfilled?
We know this may seem like a downer in the midst of what is supposed to be an upbeat time. But the end of the year is also a time of reflection and once again setting new intentions.
And, is there still a part of you that is feeling you might fail once again?
Looking back over the year is there….
- Something you really wanted to achieve that you haven’t accomplished?
- A problem that still exists that you haven’t resolved?
- A relationship that hasn’t improved, it in fact feels more distant, even the one you have with the divine, god, source etc.?
- A negative way of thinking or feeling that you just can’t seem to get past?
The new year is just around the corner.
Wouldn’t you like to….
- Feel thrilled that you accomplished even more than you set out to?
- Once and for all leave behind the nagging issues that are plaguing you?
- Know that you have relationships that feel authentic and supportive?
- Stop recreating the same negative emotions that keep you stuck in the past?
This is the time on the planet where change is absolutely necessary.
We are not being grandiose, we are being honest.
Do you want to continue to feel sick and tired of feeling hamstrung or stuck never fully feeling like you’re thriving? Sure, you can sit back and stay in your supposed comfort zone and keep getting by, still feeling less than optimal and disconnected from your heart…. or YOU can step into the life you desire deep inside.
This line from a show we watched recently seems a perfect fit. “If you focus on protecting your heart you can avoid a lot of pain, but you can also end up living half a life.”
What kind of Life do you want to live in 2020?
Please share with us Below what’s stuck and in the way of you being the best you in 2020 so we can support you.
And if you’re a woman on our list and would like to clarify what’s in the way of your dreams and set a new course for your new year, please schedule a call here.
Susan and David
To explore more please visit our website Wisdom Rx
The only issue I have, that does not feel perfectly satisfactory, is my deep desire to feel closer to God.
I feel I need a bigger commitment to use my time on this. I meditate, but not as much as I feel I would like to, or should?? ( saw a life? with Ayawaska, that seemed to be Essene, and with Jesus,) and I have never felt called to persue this until now. And now, it feels like NOW!! Just finished reading Anna the grandmother of Jesus !!