Is This Happening to You?
We don’t know about you, but any aspect of our lives that is not “on course” with the truth of our being, our true north is up for realignment.
Phew, we’ve felt a little overwhelmed at times. Have you?
The depth of dying and resurrecting that is happening in and around us is a wonder to behold and sometimes frightening to be in the midst of.
So many “sacred cows” that we’ve created, or the world has created around us are falling by the wayside. When you listen to your heart of hearts, what do you need shift?
The clearer we get the longer our list gets as to the things we need to take care of to align ourselves. At the same time, we can no longer run ourselves the way we used to. No pushing or going past our energy reserves.
So, here’s what we’re learning:
- Balance work and to do lists with the battery of joy, fun and rest
- When something is over don’t put any more energy into it.
- Trust that endings bring the next new life into form.
- Begin your day in quiet meditation. Just your intention to be still allows your consciousness to really focus and possibility to flow.
- When you feel fatigue, rest. Even a 15 minute or less “power nap” can reinvigorate you for the rest of the day.
Let yourself be open to promptings from the life around you. Grace and creativity are relentlessly present. The creativity that Life is, is always looking for ways to get our attention and work for us so that we can adjust the direction of our lives to produce greater joy and wonder. The signal of our true north continues to refine and becomes brighter and present.
What would you add to this list? We love learning with you.
Please, share your comments below.
Susan and David