Are you in Integrity with Your True Self?
David explores in the following video the importance of not living by autopilot but from a clear sense of integrity. Are you in integrity with your sacred soul self? Our beliefs often create a barrier to being in our own true integrity. Things happen in our lives that can influence how we think about ourselves.
- “Oh I didn’t get that job I must not worthy”
- “I’m a woman, I don’t stand a chance.”
- “My teachers told me I’m stupid so that must be true.”
These are all examples of outside influences that if we believe can keep us from shining the light of our own greatness. We act from those beliefs in ways that aren’t integrous to our true knowing of who we are as human beings.
Here’s a reframe for a more integrous approach for us to the three examples:
- My Job doesn’t define me, I define my own self-worth.
- I may be a woman but I am a human being first with gifts just like everyone else.
- Having questions or not knowing are fundamental to learning.
But how do we know if we are in Integrity if we haven’t defined what that means to us?
How can we understand when someone else is standing up in their own integrity if we don’t have our own definition?
As human beings, we need to know our own integrity to let the light of our true self shine. We believe the world could use a little more light right now.
Click below to watch David
We’d love to here from you,
Please share your comments below.
David and Susan